Friday, March 13, 2009

National Service Letter



This morning I received a letter from Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara(JLKN).
I'm going to have a medical check-up this coming Tuesday and open an account for Bank Pertanian after my vaction in Cameron Highlands during this weekend.
After receiving the letter, I went back to school to certify my certificates for my applications for tertiary studies.
At school I met several teachers, including Pn. Song and Pn. Jeyanthi.
Pn. Sheela, ooops it's Dr. Sheela certified my certs for me.
Then I went to Pudu to withdraw cash to be used to buy the items need to be used during my journey in Tawau, Sabah for National Service from 19th March till 8th june 2009.
I hope that the whole two and a half months there will be memorable and something that I will cherish.

J.Z.Wong

1 comment:

  1. It's really something that I can cherished forever from the two months of my life in the camp.

    ReplyDelete