Monday, March 9, 2009

Talk on UPU at 3C, Sunway.

Yesterday, 8th March 2009, I attended a talk on UPU and several IPTA organised by MPSJ at 3C (Children Creative Centre).
I was the first participant to turn up for the talk, about half-passed twelve went I reached there.
At there counter I registered and greeted by a few warm-hearted usherers.
The talk is done by an experienced speaker named Eddie. During his talk, he threw several questions to the audience to draw their attention towards his talk packed with some useful ideas about our path after leaving school before entering the world of employment.
I would like to thank the organizer for having such event for us.
The talk ended at four o' clock.
After the talk, I manage to have some precious time with the Eddie to ask him for more detailed information.
When I'm done asking valuable questions, I exited the hall and made my own tour at the complex.
Through out my tour, I found out that the building is well managed and realised that the building appeared to be useful compare to the reports of the public saying that it is not fully ultillised.
The complex is the venue for a school for autistic students, ballet class, jamming, library, summer camp and recreation activities.

J.Z.Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment