Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Result.


This morning, I was awaken by my phone's alarm clock around 7 o'clock in the morning.
The first thing I did was checking the newspapers about today's date to confirm that I'm getting my result today or not.
Then I took my breakfast and take my bath.
Later, I turn on my computer and check my mail before going to school.
I reached school around a quarter past nine.
At school, I saw Thiban and Shazrie.
Then, out of sudden I saw the current Fifth Formers of the school like Dhar, Ee Laine, Erin and etc. around the Skylite.
Since the result is not out yet, I went to the cooperative stall to get some drinks to get rid of my thirst. In front of the cooperative stall, I saw some Interact members selling J.Co doughnuts and I bought a piece of doughnut from them to show some so called senior's support.
After ingesting the doughnut, I entered the cooperative stall and I was greeted by the Coop Auntie while buying a bottle of mineral water from the stall.
When I'm done with my drink, I went to the school canteen and saw a few former SBU students.
About 11 o' clock, our results is being distributed by our former form teachers and I'm among the first to receive my result. I'm in a state of euphoria when I saw my result, I scored 9 1A's and 2A's, total of 11A's.
I hugged my former form teacher, Pn. Nursham as sign of being grateful to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment